Cme Tools Any Experiences?

Doubleeboy

Active User
Registered
I am interested in hearing experiences with a tooling company named Complete Manufacturer's Equipment Corp. If any one has done business with them I would like to hear your thoughts. They sell mostly import tools and tooling but do have some carbide endmills that are USA made at what seem like reasonable prices.

Thank you
michael

That's funny. I just saw some of those on eBay last night and wondered the same thing. Seemed like excellent price and good photos, and from the photos they appeared to be fairly decent at least for the price, but obviously there's only so much you can tell from photos online. And I say that as a product photographer. :)

Not a lot of experience, but did buy a 1 1/2" x 4" or 5" cast iron backing plate from them. Got it quickly and a catalog. As you mentioned, some pretty good prices like $3.50 each for 5-C collet, $30 for a 0.0001" resolution test dial indicator, $247.50 for a 6-jaw 8" plain back chuck, etc. Might be worth a shot as their stuff is likely from the same Chinese factories used by CDCOtools and Shars.

Bruce

Back