Clausing 8520 Hand crank

since it's out of stock, they may supply the engineering drawing.. you'd be able to make one to the same dimensions without reverse engineering.

Funny you should mention that...

8520 Ballcrank.jpg

Now if I could just figure out how to make one

Thanks for that.. added to the library

will make a ball turner and then try and produce one.. may take a year to get around to it

@gajunkie,

How about uploading the PDF that you have to the Clausing-Johanson Mills folder in Downloads? We don't unfortunately have a separate folder for Clausing drawings like we do for a few other brands as we have so very few of them.

@gajunkie,

How about uploading the PDF that you have to the Clausing-Johanson Mills folder in Downloads? We don't unfortunately have a separate folder for Clausing drawings like we do for a few other brands as we have so very few of them.
I've got brake drawings... I'll add them

well, I can't find the library. any instructions?

@gajunkie,

It came from Clausing as a .tiff file and can't seem to open it with my computer...What you see above is a screen shot from my iPhone. I'll see if I can figure it out.

Attachments

• 8520 Ballcrank.jpg
    8520 Ballcrank.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 13
Yeah, Microsoft used to have a decent TIFF viewer and editor as part of or with the OS. But like most everything else, they tried to write the replacement themselves and totally screwed the pooch. All of the Clausing and Atlas drawings were scanned with a TIFF editor but if you don't specifically ask for TIFF, they almost always send you a PDF.

Attachments

• 9D8822A3-9B56-4C03-8BED-A07404CEA740.jpeg
    9D8822A3-9B56-4C03-8BED-A07404CEA740.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 14
Back