Clash at the Bash 2017

Vote for your favorite machinist by purchasing one of their shirts!

https://www.teeblaster.com/clashatthebash

While I'm a big fan of Adam & prefer black shirts, I had to go with Keith. Hope he wins again this year!
We should figure out a way to recognize other H-M members at the Bash. I would like to meet everyone there who hangs out on H-M. Maybe beanies with propellers on the top? :eek:

We should figure out a way to recognize other H-M members at the Bash. I would like to meet everyone there who hangs out on H-M. Maybe beanies with propellers on the top? :eek:

Haha! I really want to go but not sure if I can make it. I missed it last year. :cower:

Gotta agree darkzero. I've really been getting into Adam's videos lately; you could call me a late bloomer perhaps. I knew of his channel but didn't subscribe for a while because I thought the videos were a little slow. But now I really look forward to them and appreciate the in depth content. Having said that, if I could watch only one machinist from now on, I really love the old timer wisdom displayed in Keith's videos. Sometimes it drops my jaw to see him just "naturally" do something that I'm really scratching my head to accomplish. (Also, I like the spirit of the competition, but if I didn't have to pay shipping twice I'd probably buy both shirts to show support. Can't seem to add both to the cart at the same time though.)

Back