Cincinnati No 2 Universal T&c Grinder

sk1nner

Active User
Registered
Picked this up yesterday on Craigslist, got a pair of centers and (I believe) the collet chuck. He threw in a new grinding wheel too. It was about 4 miles from home. Oh, did I mention it was FREE! 20160816_224738.png

Anything I need to know before I start tinkering with it? Thanks

Great score and :you suck:, and that is a good thing on H-M. What you should know is that it takes a whole bunch of attachments to make full use of T & C grinder. They will cost a whole lot more than what you paid for the grinder. Still, you can make some attachments for other machines work on yours, and you can make your own attachments as well. There are also a lot of skills to learn, just take it one new thing at a time while you are working on your projects.

Hi there Bob ---- I have a bunch of #2 Cincinnati T&C tooling that you did not see when you were here, sounds like another visit may be in order.
John York

I know it's not all there, but I cant complain consideringthe price. Thanks for the "you suck", it's the best complement a guy can get from other tool guys.

I also have one of these #2 Cincinnati grinders, got it for free also, and if someone wants a project it is available at the same price without tooling. Tooling available for reasonable money, including a Weldon air bearing end mill sharpening attachment. Interested? york@napanet.net

Back