Central Machinery

Looks exactly like mine, but I think mine is marketed as Jet. That one is missing the belt cover in addition to the broken end cover. Also appears that the blade tension adjustment has been broken off and replaced by a shop made piece. Looks like the whole unit took a tumble at some point. Mike
I'm having trouble blowing the pic up. Is there something going on with the rear guide adjustment? I see that the one pulley looks extremely rough on the outside groove also.

That looks identical to my 1987 Tri-Star 7 x 12. Paid $200 11 years ago. Had to to replace guide bearings. Works Great!
As to the rear blade guide, it looks about right from what I can see. You will have to do final inspection.

Looks like it was abused in some ways as to the blade tension handle and cracked plastic motor shroud, and missing belt cover.

Looks like it was abused in some ways as to the blade tension handle and cracked plastic motor shroud, and missing belt cover.
I'm guessing it fell off a forklift, just from my experience with some knotheads in some shops.

Get you a good Lenox blade and you will be all set

Well, I bought it, according to the guy the damage occured in shipping, cuts decently straight, and I made a new rear axle to use some bigger diameter rear wheels I had laying around, and put som swivel casters on the front. Should make it a little easier to move around.

Well, I bought it, according to the guy the damage occured in shipping, cuts decently straight, and I made a new rear axle to use some bigger diameter rear wheels I had laying around, and put som swivel casters on the front. Should make it a little easier to move arouund
Congratulations, the casters should make a big difference. That’s something I need to do to mine. Having 4 straight wheels was kind of stupid. Really good saw other than that

Back