Can someone help me with poatage US to UK?

Sounds good, I haven't had any issues or heard from anyone that the DVD didn't work and I have bee shipping them to Germany and the UK.... I have marked it down for the Forum Membership only compared to the Ebay price.. I am selling it under the forum auction site at the top of the list. Buy it there so I can pay the $2.00 donation to the forum. Fair is fair. Rich

Yeah, I know. But with a day job to work at too, I would much rather I spent the two hours making money with the machine. More than I would pay for the bracket.

Richard, you were the first person I thought of asking but did not want to impose. Had asked you for a DVD a while ago and we never did get round to dealing. Maybe this is a good time for me to get a DVD as well. Will contact you off line.

According the the USPS:

First-Class Package International Service up to $26

That makes more sense!

Living in Canada, I face this ALL the time. I use a couple freight-forwarders in Blaine WA, depending if my shipment is on a skid or not. They will do what is called freight-forwarding or cross-docking. This is where they receive the goods and send it internationally to me. They help with paperwork etc. This also helps when auctions will only sell to lower 48 states. There are a bunch of companies out there that do this.

You probably want someone on the eastern side of the US.

Back