Can Anyone Take A Measurement On A Bridgeport For Me?

magu

Registered
Registered
Hi all, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could take a quick measurement for me. I need to know what the height is from the floor to the top of the column on a series 1 bridgeport with the turret removed? I got a call from a vendor my company deals with this morning, he has a bridgeport he will sell me for a song if I can get it out of his way.

I got 49" to the bottom of the turret, but I don't know how much protrudes up inside the turret.

Thank you derf, you've made my evening. it is 50 inches from my truck bed to the garage door when it is up. With the suspension weighed down, I should be able to just squeak through. If I need a little extra, I can always air down the tires.

There is a small lip on top, where either a rider or the turret mounts, but I think it's less than an inch. Been a while since I broke one down.

You should be ok, sounds like.

Shucks even if it was to high you could rent a trailer or barrow one. Glad you getting a good deal on one , hey send the next one my way . get some pics too. you can sometimes push a roll up door farther up the tracks to get more clearence.

Back