Camelback info needed ASAP

GK1918 Hi! Beautiful machine, would you have more pictures of the internals. Thank-you in advance.
Mike.

Well, I may have to buy this thing just because. I texted him this morning to see if he still had it and he replied that it had just sold, so I took it as a sign that I really didn't need it. I'll be danged if he didn't text me back this evening saying the other guy backed out because it was too big! I can't stand to see this thing go to the scrap yard, but dang, I just really can't justify it for any reason other than the cool factor. It's about 175-200 mi. x 15 mpg x $3.50 gal. for diesel + any repairs needed - actual utility in a gunsmith shop = ???

I can't see much utility in a gunsmith shop. Seems like blacksmiths like them.
Where in Texas is it?

Re: Mike,, Camelback info needed ASAP

GK1918 Hi! Beautiful machine, would you have more pictures of the internals. Thank-you in advance.
Mike.

Theres really not too much internals Mike, you see the motor bottom rear flat belt up to 4 step flat belt pulley jack shaft, up and around to
the spindle (about 20 feet of flat belt). the hand wheel (top on front) is the belt tension. rigid, smooth good ole american iron.
as you can barely see three more D press's far right I consider modern junk. Amazing for 100yrs nodbody has drilled or hammered
the table. Holes you see on the table are treaded for a jig production run we had yrs back.
thanks for the interest
sam

Last edited:
That's probably a good deal. I'd be interested, but I just bought one last month out of Granbury.

If my primary interest was gunsmithing, I'd be doing my drilling with a small mill.

That's what I'm looking for.

Back