CAD Services Introduction - Bryan (vtcnc)

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I've been a member for many years now on Hobby Machinist and am an administrator on the forum. I really value the membership here and have learned so much that I'm not sure would have been learned elsewhere online if it weren't for the friendly culture here on this site.

I'm a mechanical/manufacturing engineer by trade but by day I run a factory in Burlington, Vermont as a way to pay the bills. I've freelanced/consulted on the side for many years by word-of-mouth but have never been too serious about offering my services professionally until now - my interests are becoming more focused with age - so I figure it is time to put my efforts where my interests lie.

I have Draftsight Professional and Fusion360 Professional licenses so can offer commercial services for design, drafting, documentation, etc. The types of services I can offer are:

- conversion of paper drawings/sketches to digital,
- 3D modeling from sketches,
- 3D models to 2D prints,
- 3D printing of models,
- Design of 3D part assemblies and machines.

I have a strong background in 3D part design, sheetmetal design and in part detailing for machining. My rate for Hobby Machinist members is 50% of my normal rate for this kind of work.

If you are interested, please go to my sticky thread and fill out the inquiry form and I'll get right back to you to work out details of the work need done. In order to verify that you are indeed a registered member, you will need to provide your username and email you registered with in order to qualify for the 50% rate, which is $37.50/hr.

Thanks and hope to work with you soon!

Back