Cabin Fever 2012 in York PA

I hope to go,if I can get my knee fixed by then.

I am planning on going. At least a kid or 2 and my dad coming along.

in Richmond VA area and have an 8 passenger Excursion if someone wanted to run up with me and split some gas cost.

Lots of room to drag goodies home too!!!

Hi, I have never been to this show & will try to make it. I am curretly looking for a mill (& maybe a lathe). Will there be machines for sale or auction at this show? I would be nice to be able to compare several different machines at one time. Would this be a good place to buy machine(s)? thanks for all the help. Jim.

Hi, I have never been to this show & will try to make it. I am curretly looking for a mill (& maybe a lathe). Will there be machines for sale or auction at this show? I would be nice to be able to compare several different machines at one time. Would this be a good place to buy machine(s)? thanks for all the help. Jim.

There are small machines for sale, like from LMS so it really depends on what you are looking for (you did not really state a size you are interested in). If they have something you like you could ask them to bring it for you. You could also look through the Vendor section to get some ideads.

The auctions and used stuff is hit or miss, mostly stuff that's oddball and not real popular from what I have seen. A lot of the stuff are basket cases also.

Back