Bison vise

is that the same one I posted a week ago? It's not sold yet? Those guy sure make some purdy stuffs. Trust me, I ALMOST bought it prior posting that. Is it the one coming from Canada?

I think so as it’s priced in CDN dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is that the same one I posted a week ago? It's not sold yet? Those guy sure make some purdy stuffs. Trust me, I ALMOST bought it prior posting that. Is it the one coming from Canada?

I'm pretty sure the one you posted was a different one. I was really itching to buy it too cause it was in pretty nice condition. Looked almost new compared to the one pictured here. But if I bought it I would have just mounted it on my bench, that would be a waste & too much money for that. I checked back a day or 2 later & it had sold.

This one is located in Canada.
It is tempting I will say. $235 shipped.
But I have no actual use for it...

The other one was in Canada also but for more money. Was like $260 or something like that plus shipping which was like $50 or something to me.

Don't know why I bothered to but found it. Is it the same guy? The price was $235 USD + shipping & the other one that sold looked cleaner. The listing said only one selling in that good of condition. He had one relisted that looked like a different one & that one sold too. And now he has a 3rd one for sale for $144 but is not the same pic as the one you posted. Are these things that common up there?

The first one that GoN posted.

Don't know why I bothered to but found it. Is it the same guy? Yeah the price is $235 but the other one that sold looked cleaner. The listing said only one selling in that good of condition. He had one relisted that looked like a different one & that one sold too. And now he has a 3rd one for sale for $144 but is not the same pic as the one you posted. Are these things that common up there?

The first one that GoN posted.
It's the same seller. He says he has 100 o_O
That one was NOS, this one is used but still decent.

You know you want it Will :beguiled:

Unfortunately it’s a “Buy is now” sale.
I’m passing, I need other stuff before I need another vise.

Besides my Glacern would get jealous :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back