Beautiful Day For A Bath

eugene13

Registered
Registered
The yellow one is Gypsy, she's 13 and has caratacts, the black is Kuma, he's 6 and is an athlete, the one in the red shorts is me, I get almost as wet as the dogs. Beautiful weather, 70 degrees in November, snow predicted by Thursday.

176.JPG 178.JPG

The picture of Kuma has gotta be photo-shopped. It is common knowledge that it is impossible to get a dog to sit in a tub of water (unless you sit on the dog).

My late springer spaniel, Brownie, would have been in that tub before I even had it filled. She liked being in water more than being out! She once swam over a mile alongside a canoe we were paddling in.

Bill Burton

Man, I need a dog like one of those. After bath time I am wetter & stink worse than the dog.

PS eugene13 - I didn't notice the red shorts. I thought you had white pants on! :grin big:

My German Shepherd loves the water too. But he also loves to roll in the dirt when he gets out. He gets washed inside the garage and fully dried before he hits the yard nowadays.

Us redheads don't tan well, last time i sunburned my legs, about 40 years ago, i swelled up real bad and nearly went to the hospital

My Weimaraner generally walks around puddles. She is not a fan of water...

(changed "about" to "around")

Last edited:
Gypsy loves the water but hates a bath, Kuma loves the water and a bath, his favorite thing is to jump off the dock

Back