Banggood Face Mill Cutter

ddickey

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I bought one of these.
https://www.banggood.com/Drillpro-R...262080.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=CNThe 7/16 threads were to short to pull the R8 shank up into the spindle.
I wrote Banggood and they have given the run around big time. First take a photo, then take measurements so we can see, then a video, which I did. Now today they say the manufacturer says it's my machine which is a brand new PM 935.
If you buy from Banggood be prepared to get the run around if you need to return an item.

Same problem with the ebay tool I go the threads were trash and slipped when tightend. I wrote them and they offered me $10 refund and I asked for $20 refund which they gave me and I fixed the thread and use it now. but not what the buying experience should be. I did get the runaround about pictures and check with there engineers etc.

I may try to extend the threads with a tap. I wouldn't think the collet is hardened.

Be a shame to need a longer draw bar for that face mill . Looks like the arbor is changeable.

Is there even a spec for the depth of 7/16 thread on R8? I can't seem to find one.

I guess so far I’ve been extremely lucky, after about 40-50 orders from BangGood, except for a few minor shipping delays, everything I gotten from them has been fine.

Back