Atlas Shaper

B

Bill Gruby

Forum Guest
Register Today
What is a ballpark figure for a 7" Atlas Shaper still in its original crate? Never been run outside the factory.

"Billy G"

Average price is $600 - $1600 used with vise, but you have something that probably no one else has so you might hit $2000 - $2500 from the right person. A collector, someone that want's to say I have one, or something like that. I used to work at a large dealership and the owner always told me there is an a$$ for every seat. I'd start at $2500, you can always come down.

used ones with grime go for 500 now, with vise 700-800 (no kidding). I saw 2 mint in crate atlas shapers with vise and rotary tables, and indexers go for 2300 eash on govliquidation.com a couple of years ago. so i think if it has vise 1800, if it has rotary table and index, 2500

This one has it all. 2 crates. 1 for the machine the other accessories. I can get it for a lot less that the one shown. I was just wondering what they are going for now. Thanks.

"Billy G"

3600 or so:whistle::whistle:

if there are 2 you'll let me know right)

This one has it all. 2 crates. 1 for the machine the other accessories. I can get it for a lot less that the one shown. I was just wondering what they are going for now. Thanks.

"Billy G"

So!!!! What are you waiting on :whistle:

Back