AT-300 power feed

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I have the original X axis power feed working that came off of my Bridgeport Clone Mill. It looks just like the generic power feed units marketed by Align and Vevor. My issue is that the model plate says the unit is for 220/240-volt ac. I am not comfortable plugging it into 220 volts because it has a standard 110-volt 3 prong plug, I have ran it on 110 volts and so far I see no problems with it. This unit (Mill) came from Mexico. and it looks like someone has replaced the power cord. What is worst case if I continue to run it on 110 volts and is there anything recognizable about the PC board that would tell me I should run it on 220 volts? Other than me being nervous it seems to be working as it should. TIA

If it seems to run well and has enough torque on 110 volts I would run it on 110. There may be a selector switch inside or jumpers to change the voltage. Hard to tell without opening it up
.:)

If it seems to run well and has enough torque on 110 volts I would run it on 110. There may be a selector switch inside or jumpers to change the voltage. Hard to tell without opening it up
.:)
I've got it open. Just looking at the board with it installed I cannot see any part numbers so I could reference it. It would be nice if I had a picture of a 220-volt board to reference it to.

I would stay with the bird in the hand for now- if you blow it up you'll be bummed
Chirp, chirp

Back