Assorts Tilting Table 0-45-0 - $100 (union city, CA)

No, I'm not sure.

There are a number of different tilting angle tables out there. Let's discuss it more, you and me.

If you guys decide on an adjustable angle plate, let us know, eh?
I’m interested in one for my RF31 clone.
I looked at the 5x7 one for $79 you posted link to, Mikey, about that size.
Wonder I’d it’s any good?

The problem with tilting tables is the accuracy of the castings. Yuasa made really good ones but they're expensive. The Chinese and India ones can be made to work but they will need work. My Yuasa needed nothing. If we find a good option we will definitely alert the forum.

Well, too late, I just ordered one.
I really need to go to meetings. You know “hello, my name is Steve & I buy machine tools”
If She Who must be Obeyed catches wind of this I will blame Mikey.
Cheers, Steve.
PS, I’ll let ya know what I think of it when it shows up.

I really need to go to meetings. You know “hello, my name is Steve & I buy machine tools”
Cheers, Steve.

Hey, what this blame Mikey stuff? I get blamed for belt sanders, too. Not my fault, I tell you ... :bawling:

Cheers, Steve.

Whatcha' making?

In the past if I need to machine an angle I figure a way to set up with my B&S tri square protractor, or use my small palmgren vise clamped in my 5” mill vise with a small protractor.
Or I will make an angle block out of sheet metal.
I’m thinking I may use the adj angle table to set up a small steam engine cyl to drill the angle holes.
I no longer machine for a living so it does not have to be ‘gun sight’ accurate.
Hopefully it will at least be useable.
Yeah I know I need an angle gauge set.
And deeper into the rabbit hole he goes.......

Back