Anyone have some "Projects in Metal" articles?

Sorry I dropped the ball on this one I have some of these magazine's the problem is they are copyrighted. I don't feel good about scanning the articles. I would be willing to send you the actual magazines if you will send them back when you are done with them. I will need the dates again and an address to send then to. George E mail GK1968@aol.com Thanks

Sorry I dropped the ball on this one I have some of these magazine's the problem is they are copyrighted. I don't feel good about scanning the articles. I would be willing to send you the actual magazines if you will send them back when you are done with them. I will need the dates again and an address to send then to. George E mail GK1968@aol.com Thanks

Everything is copyrighted. Is the publisher offering back issues or copies of the articles for sale? If not you are doing them no harm by posting copies: you are helping them by promoting their magazine.

I have the 1985 issue with the AA 109 mod's, bought legit on eBay.will lend for limited period. Invaluable; honesty assumed. BLJHB

John.

Unfortunately, the copyright laws do not take into account any supposed benefit to the publisher from publishing copies of their magazines. What you might do off this site is out of our jurisdiction and concern. But unless you have permission from the publisher to do so, do not post copies of copyrighted material here.

Robert D.

The publishers of Projects in Metal is Village Press incorporated,2779 Aero Park Drive. P O Box 1810 Traverse City MI.49685 . They have a web site. htpp://members.aol.com/vpshop/pim.htm They publish several machining magazines and also books compiled of the projects in those magazines. they usually have a booth at the N.A.M.E.S. show in April ware they sell there books and back issues of magazines. I hope this helps George

Back