Any Love for Trav-A-Dials?

cwilliamrose

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have the ones that came off the Bridgeport. I'm sure they need some work. If there's someone willing to come get them I'd be happy to see them go to a good home. Otherwise they'll be part of the next scrap metal run..........

Had I known two weeks ago, I'd have been there with my hands out....could I pay shipping for a chance to figure them out?

Sorry I didn't post sooner. I was reminded of these when we were cleaning out the last of the machining areas of the shop last week and found an unmarked box on a shelf.

I've got one sitting around that I (at some point) intend to mount up to my lathe.

I found mine cheap, but they go for good money on eBay.

If I never end up mounting mine, I'll let someone on eBay have a go with it.

If no takers appear at the door and I have to ship them I'll likely put them on eBay. There are some crazy asking prices but many of the completed sales were sold by a best offer so it's hard to tell what the value is. And a number of the completed auctions timed out with no bids......

I like the Trav-A-Dials. I have them on my lathe and mill. The ones on the mill are getting finicky. I would like to get yours? Please PM me, thank you.

Decent ones go for 100-200 bucks on Ebay.

I would be interested to adapt to my lathe if you would consider shipping?
Of course I would pay the shipping and costs.
Thanks Danny

Last edited:
I'd rather just hand them off to the new owner. Second choice would be eBay where I would get a little something back for my efforts. Truth is shipping things is becoming more difficult for me as I move out of the shop building and into the hangar.

And I can't say they are in usable shape since we felt the need to replace them with a DRO.

Well , shucks . I'd be more than willing to buy them and pay the shipping if you change your mind . Or , put them on the bay and post your listing . Or , if you're willing to trade for anything you need would be an option also .

Back