Any Black Friday discount codes at Enco?

gi_984

Active User
Registered
Anybody get a good discount code besides free shipping?

Nope, not me either. IIRC Enco & many of the other larger industrial suppliers don't do much for Black Friday but do offer something for Cyber Monday. I'm waiting patiently for Zoro's Cyber Monday deal although it probably won't be as good as the one a couple of years ago.

IMO Black Friday sucks now, nothing like it used to be, just like ebay is not as great as it used to be (the deals)....well that is for the type of stuff I'm interested in buying (tools of course).

Don't know gi 984 I'm gettin to be a Shars freak. some good things there.......................
sam

There were a lot of things on clearance this weekend. You might check them out.

Last edited:
Travers Tool has 20% off any order over $250, excluding machines. Promo code BLK20.
Just ordered $400 worth of stuff I have been looking at and got $80 off.
John

10% off plus Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Use Both Codes: NOVDS & NVUPS | Offer Valid Until 11/28/14 at 11pm ET.

Earlier this week they had free ship on everything. Found a 24" x 36" inspection plate on sale. Truck arrived the next afternoon with a 460lb toy.

Last edited:
I had like three Enco 20% off + free shipping the past several months. I'm patient. No sense chasing the 10% + FS for today's BF discount unless you're in a hurry.

Also ive found that the expiration on the codes doesn't seem to be absolutely rigid. I recently used a 20+free ship code a day after expiry and it worked no prob. Worth a try. ymmv

There are some odds and ends I want to get but in no hurry.

Patience is a virtue. Enco 20% off - Free Shipping
Enter Promo Code: CYBER (-20%) + MONDAY (Free UPS ground). Offer Valid Until 12/1/14. No minimum No exclusions.

Back