Another shop hanger

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I like this one, so I printed it and am going to laminate it and add it to my shop charts. The laminator is just another great tool I added to my Hobby Machine Shop. I like quick and EZ-PZ.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 95
I like this one, so I printed it and am going to laminate it and add it to my shop charts. The laminator is just another great tool I added to my Hobby Machine Shop. I like quick and EZ-PZ.
Nice. What are you using for a laminator?

Nice. What are you using for a laminator?
I've been using a "Sarki" that I probably bought from Amazon for about four years now. It's done hundreds of sheets. Takes quite a while to warm up, and a bit to cool down as well, but does the job and it's never jammed on me.

GsT

Here is the decimal and drill chart I use all the time with my tap drill chart. They are the best charts I have found.

Attachments

• Drill Chart.pdf
    916.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Tap Drill Chart.pdf
    305.4 KB · Views: 13
I kind of liked the other one you showed recently ! :encourage:

Here is the decimal and drill chart I use all the time with my tap drill chart. They are the best charts I have found.
Thanks Randy M. I downloaded them and will add them to my collection. Some where I have a chart that also includes Acme Drill/Tap sizes. My Hobby is restoration and repair of Vintage and Antique Machine tools. So, I use Acme taps often. I don't really refer to myself as a machinist just because I make chips. The real challenge is making Precision tools produce precision parts. Thanks for your comment. Interaction between members makes this forum great.

Back