Another new HVAC system going in .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Once and for all , the oil system will be GONE ! Going with a heat pump with electric back up and ac system down the other house . Same guys who just did my house are doing the job .I've had it with oil . House is only 980 square feet and this oil burner has issues every year . I think the new system will pay for itself in a few years and I won't be bothered in the middle of the night any more . Should be completed tomorrow , and I'll get 175 gallons of diesel for the truck and Kubota ! :encourage: It's also a tax write off .

Once and for all , the oil system will be GONE ! Going with a heat pump with electric back up and ac system down the other house . Same guys who just did my house are doing the job .I've had it with oil . House is only 980 square feet and this oil burner has issues every year . I think the new system will pay for itself in a few years and I won't be bothered in the middle of the night any more . Should be completed tomorrow , and I'll get 175 gallons of diesel for the truck and Kubota ! :encourage: It's also a tax write off .

Careful with the diesel in the truck. It’s probably died with red color, and might be a ticket if you got caught since it didn’t have road taxes paid on it.

Just saying….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your house is 980 sq feet?

Your house is 980 sq feet?
Give or take a few feet , yes . My original rancher where the shop was . The house has been rented since 1993 and is 100 feet away from me . Job starts in 10 minutes ! :encourage:

Back