Aluminum , and a lot of it .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
All kinds of aluminum . Bars , flat , plate , square , big and small . I'll weigh it in but I'm guessing 300 lbs or more .

$2 a lb . Must take all or none and be picked up . There are a lot of expensive things on some of the aluminum , keep what you want , scrap the rest .

NO 80/20 in this heap , but it will be posted in a while .

All kinds of aluminum . Bars , flat , plate , square , big and small . I'll weigh it in but I'm guessing 300 lbs or more .

$2 a lb . Must take all or none and be picked up . There are a lot of expensive things on some of the aluminum , keep what you want , scrap the rest .

if it weren't for my mother, i would come up and get all that.. but i need someone to watch her over night.. let me see

will it all fit in the bed of a pickup?

Well, if I do have to make that trip to Boston, I'll swing by and pick it up. But not sure on the Boston trip yet, probably another week before I know. If someone else gets it before then, no worries.

Back