A Man Walks In To An Electronics Shop

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel hanging from his belt. The bartender asks, "What's that for?" The pirate responds, "Aarrr, I dunno but its driving me nuts".

A set of jumper cables walk into a bar and the bartender says "I'll serve you but I don't want you to start anything."

A panda walks into a bar and orders a meal and a beer. When he gets done he starts shooting and walks out of the door. The bartender runs out and asks him why he did that. The panda replies "you knew what I was when you served me." The bartender looks looks in the encyclopedia and finds: Panda - eats shoots and leaves.

What do you call a cow with no legs? - - - Ground beef!

What do you call a dog with no legs? - - - Doesn't matter, he won't come anyway.

A blind man walks into a bar, orders a drink and says, "Hey! Does anyone want to hear a blonde joke?" Then the woman next to him taps his shoulder and says, "Listen mister, I'm a bodybuilder, 5 foot 9 of pure muscle, and I'm blonde. The bouncer over there, he's a martial arts expert and his hands are registered as lethal weapons! He's blonde too! And the bartender, she's 6 foot 2, is a roller derby star and is also a blonde! So do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?" To which the blind man replies...
"Well not if I gotta explain it three times!"

A blind man walks in to Kmart with his seeing eye dog. The dog leads the man to the middle of the store. Once there the blind man reaches down and grabs the dog by its tail swings the poor dog over his head. The dog starts barking and growling and yipping creating a scene . The store manager goes to investigate the noise and asks the blind man "Sir Can I Help You ?" To which The Blind man Replies "No just Looking around"

not a blond joke.. But this joke was told to me by a blind friend of mine. It took me about 2 weeks of intense training to tell it with out laughing my ass off.
By the way do you know how a blond turns the lights out after her first date ? She Closes the car door.

An elderly gentleman walks across the street from the old folks home into the local bar with a parrot on his shoulder and orders a drink. The bartender serves the guy and asks, here in the world did you get that. The parrot replies, Oh, just across the street, they have a bunch of 'em.

Back