A little bit of a gloat....

sgisler

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Picked up a couple new toys from thebay. $26 on the depth mic and $99 on the level. Have a couple more items coming. I'll have to wait to see if they look as good as these
image.jpg

Stan

image.jpg

Last edited:
Found one tiny nick in one edge, but I'll carefully stone it off. Then check its calibration.

was that the one that started at $32.00 the next day it was 67.00 was that you that out bided me nice find and a good price to the bad thing about ebay is the shipping
I sell on ebay most of the time my shipping is $ 6 to 10.00 but I see some shipping for 20 + wow I turn the page

I think that was the one. Sorry:biggrin:.
I know what you mean, lots of folks seem to be trying to make their $ on the shipping.This one was only 10 bucks though so not bad. I thought it was a pretty good find. Snagged a Lufkin DTI in the box with papers and a set of M&W small hole gauges (.0625"-.5") the same *bay binge session!
IMG_1039.JPGIMG_1040.JPG
couldn't resist adding the pictures.

Man, I cannot figure out how to change their orientation:angry:

IMG_1039.JPG IMG_1040.JPG

Last edited:
I think that was the one. Sorry:biggrin:.
I know what you mean, lots of folks seem to be trying to make their $ on the shipping.This one was only 10 bucks though so not bad. I thought it was a pretty good find. Snagged a Lufkin DTI in the box with papers and a set of M&W small hole gauges (.0625"-.5") the same *bay binge session!
View attachment 78336View attachment 78337
couldn't resist adding the pictures.

if you using windows 8 all you do is click on it open and the arrow at the bottom and that well rotate your pic and save o ya nice find

I think part of the problem is I took the pix with my iPad then uploaded them to the forum from my photo stream on my pc. Oddly enough, they display rotated correctly in Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I suggest GIMP?
«It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages.»
And beyond a command to rotate the photos, it also allows you to make them smaller (in the sense "less 'heavy' in bytes").
All the photos I posted are reduced (and enhanced, cropped, etc.) with GIMP.

Ah, sounds worth a try. Thanks Marco. I'll go pull it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I suggest GIMP?
«It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages.»
And beyond a command to rotate the photos, it also allows you to make them smaller (in the sense "less 'heavy' in bytes").
All the photos I posted are reduced (and enhanced, cropped, etc.) with GIMP.

Gimp is very powerful image editing software but ImageMagick http://www.imagemagick.org/ is easier to use for simple things like rotating and cropping.

Back