7.62 Spanish handgun

Bobbyc01

Registered
Registered
I recently purchased a 7.62 Spanish automatic pistol at an estate auction. There is little information on the net about the gun. Where would one find ammo for it?
I would greatly appreciate any knowledge you share of this gun.

Sorry I don't know anything about them , but my grandfather had one and it was pretty snappy shooting it. You better hang onto it.

Really need pics to help with that. There is the Spanish Ruby pistol that’s a clone of a Colt 1903 hammerless pocket pistol but it was .32 acp (7.65x17). Another one Is a Hi Power type pistol that was chambered in 7.62x25 tokarev. Someone more knowledgeable might help out.

Did a little searching and some 32acp (7.65mm) chambered guns are being described as “7.62”. If it looks like a colt pocket pistol it’s probably .32acp. If it resembles a Tokarev or Hi Power then maybe the Tokarev chambering.

You would not want a small frame pistol shooting 7.62x25 ammo, it is a hot round.

The .32 acp is much better suited to a small frame pistol.

I have a TT33 and a CZ52, both cambered in 7.62x25. They are a riot to shoot, but not for the faint of heart-i can attest.

If someone walked up to me and started talking about a Spanish pistol in .32/7.65, my mind would go straight to Llama without any stops in between.

Back