3" rotary table

D

Douglasr

Forum Guest
Register Today
Guys, I am in HF and have found a 3" rt for $34.59. Is this a good deal?

I didn't know Harbor Freight made a rotary table, but sure enough they do. There are some reviews on Youtube. If you don't have one, for 35.00 - 20% coupon you can. That is cheaper than dinner out and you can always take it back if it sucks that bad.

Thanks for the encouragement, I have a 25% off coupon and I am in line to buy the last one. Clerk says they no longer carry them. It functions smooth although the hold down clamps are thin ( probably useless) but I will fab a couple of better ones.

I have one from HF. No problems with it yet. For that price you can't go wrong. Mine is made in "India".

"Billy G"

102_0225 (700 x 465).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A part number would help when I call them.

If anyone has one of these at their local HF, I would pay them a lil to ship me one.[/QUOTE

I have 3 HFs within a 30 mile radius of me. I will see what I can come up with.

"Billy G" :allgood:

I hope they have them when I get to Michigan at Christmas. That's a steal of a price.

I didn't know Harbor Freight made a rotary table, but sure enough they do. There are some reviews on Youtube. If you don't have one, for 35.00 - 20% coupon you can. That is cheaper than dinner out and you can always take it back if it sucks that bad.
I can't find it online. Do you have another skew #?? 98077 doesn't show anything

Ken

Last edited:
It is a discontinued item. What they have in the stores is it. You will either need to go there or call you local store. They are no longer available on line.

"Billy G"

Back