22lu Sight

r.vial

Registered
Registered
I found sight glass for the upper part of my mill how do I get the old one out and the new one in with out branding the new one when going in but how dose the old.one come.out with out pulling the machine apart

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

I got a hold of RPI in Rockford Illinois and they have them for $30.00 its a direct replacement same as they had from the factory so this is what I am going with they also have almost any thing u need to rebuild a machine if they don't have it they can make it so guys this is our place to go

Nope had them o. The phone three tomes today called to see if they had the part and they called me asked.with size I needed for sight glass and told them and they checked and called me back they have a new number I'll post in a min so we all can get the parts we need to keep this American iron. Going love good old.USA mad.steel machine

Rpi number is ( 815 ) -968-4499

I too thought they went out of business; even read where all the manuals were thrown in the dumpster.

Would you please post the web address and contact information?

Thanks,

I posted there new number there web site is being redone from what they said the old one is still up but I had to look up there new phone number in yellow pages so I posted it here(815)-968-4499

Back