2017 - The Original "What Did You Buy Today?" Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are for à boring head insert.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

A few 40 taper toolholders, Albrecht chuck (looks unused), tension/compression tapping chuck (No collets though) off EvilBay...
20170822_214044.jpg

20170822_214022.jpg

A bit of a steal, going to need an M16 drawbar...

Dave H. (the other one)

Another day another tool, this week seems to be full of tools, this morning when i went to buy a new spool of mig wire i stop by the local scrap yard there never anything good there but i was offerd this three clamps, they are just like the big one i got couple of weeks ago but smaller still strong but for clamping thinner pieces, should come in handy when working with sheet metal.
DSC_0015.JPG

I suppose I'd better confess... those holders, the Albrecht and tapping head cost me £25, so with the petrol to pick 'em up about $40 US for all 19 - I said it was a bit of a steal!

Dave H. (the other one)

Mask, stripey jumper, sack labelled "swag" and a yard of M18 studding in my hand...

Dave H. (the other one)

Mask, stripey jumper, sack labelled "swag" and a yard of M18 studding in my hand...

Dave H. (the other one)

Mask, stripey jumper, sack labelled, and spending lots of money on petrol , did you impersonate James May from top gear?

James May? not a chance, I'm far too old and grey... and £7 - £8 on petrol was definitely worth it! (I spent a lot more than that to pick the mill up - but that was a bargain too :) )

Dave H. (the other one)

Today i went to the tool market to buy couple of consumptive for the shop, cutting oil, shop rags also needed an new blades for my hand hacksaw, yesterday i completely destroyed my last two blades trying to cut off the last amount of that AR500 material that i parted off on the lathe, while i was looking for blades i bought two more complete hacksaws used but good quality made in w.germany also got this old linear torque wrench i use this type more for setting belt tension then torquing bolts.
DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0012.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back