2 miles from me !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member

Lots of good stuff and right up the road . :encourage:

For the prices they are getting , I should haul my junk up there and let them sell it . Seriously , wrenches are going for outrageous $$$$ .

I would like lot 731 if it's still a live tube. I figure with the way the country is going an anti tank launcher might be handy... :laughing:

Cleaning out the garage today and am going up to this place at 3 . Snooping as usual . Those 2 little band saws would be a nice tool for the daughter's craft interests . :grin: 10-35 % fee to sell depending on selling price , which isn't bad , but I still enjoy the yard sales .

Garage sales are 100% profit with no clawback except for Her Majesty. Down side is dealing with the extreme low ballers with their insults.

Garage sales are 100% profit with no clawback except for Her Majesty. Down side is dealing with the extreme low ballers with their insults.
Or the guy asking more than new.
I have looked up the new prices on my phone and shown the guy and he still won't negotiate, telling me he paid more. And I tell him, great, I'll buy it new rather than give you the money.

Those guys are all over the auction sites! I don’t bother going there anymore.
Pierre

Back