150 hp lathe in Canada eh

Aww, come on. I saw Red Green turn a van in to a complete wood working shop. He even made a duck call on the van/lathe. :p :biggrin:

A big fan of the Red Green show,

-Ron

I saw a video a couple of years ago of a guy using a truck to power a very heavily built lathe turning Djembes - an African drum traditionally made from a solid piece of tree. That one was for real. you should have seen the boring bit that hollowed out the inside.

Aww, come on. I saw Red Green turn a van in to a complete wood working shop. He even made a duck call on the van/lathe. :p :biggrin:

A big fan of the Red Green show,

-Ron

Red Green, ya he is funny as hell
Was that a Duck:whistle: Call on the van?

Or Tape:biggrin::lmao::lmao:

Hi Guys
Paul and I have been friends and working together for many years. I had no idea he had made this video. Believe me we aren't always crazy like that. I retired from doing wood shows several years ago. Paul and I developed a surface sander kit together and we both did different versions of that. We still sell them via our web site. Mine was featured as a project in American Woodworker magazine back in 2003, Aug. I think it was. I can just see Paul doing that, he is always cooking up something. Lots of fun.
Nick

Back