Well, Im in a dispute with VEVOR over a damaged rotary table.

RaisedByWolves

Mangler of grammar, off my meds.
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I waited quite a while and watched several review videos before buying this and it is a hot mess.

My initial message:

Received item and it has factory damage. I would like to exchange for another of same item. Box and inner foam shell in good condition indicating damage before being packed. This defect affects both mounting surfaces and will render the unit inaccurate.. Detailed pics to follow, I can only upload 3 and I have several more.

Pics.

IMG_4627[1].jpg

IMG_4624[1].jpg

IMG_4625[1].jpg
IMG_4626[1].jpg

This is the short foot where you can mount it vertically showing it is not ground.

IMG_4633[1].jpg

Very poor chroming and missing print.

IMG_4635[1].jpg

IMG_4638[1].jpg

Looks like it was dressed with an angle grinder in places.

IMG_4637[1].jpg

This is just a bonus, I kind of expect this sort of thing from them.

IMG_4640[1].jpg

Reply from their "Technician".

450588D1B4BE48B852A9830FB3B75C00.jpeg
Vevor Customer Service
Dear customer,

Thank you for your email.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
We received a reply from the technical staff, it will not affect the normal use of the product.
You can show us more details. If it does not affect your use, we will refund you 20USD as compensation, could you accept it? You can try to keep using it.
Please tell us your ideas, looking forward to your reply.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
VEVOR Support
Sep 18, 2024

Both mounting surfaces are *****ed up and they want to give me $20?

My reply:

"No I will not accept anything other than an exchange or full refund as this is a ground mounting surface and makes the unit unusable. This will most assuredly effect the use of the product and there are several other defects with this unit. Missing print, surfaces that should be ground are not ground and poor quality chroming. The entire unit is of sub par quality and I will no longer buy any VEVOR products if you do not take this matter seriously. I will file a claim with Paypal if need be to get this resolved. I plan on making a video review of this matter if it is not resolved to my satisfaction, and linking it under every positive review video as a warning to others."

Video reviews I have watched.

Last edited:
Well, if your CC is ultimately where the money comes from, I would tell them you want to dispute the charge
Isn't Paypal just a middleman?

Personally I don't use PayPal if I'm going to purchase something that might have quality issues- one less layer of beaurocracy

Last edited:

The customer is always right with Paypal.
Not fun if you're on the receiving end of a fraudulent complaint- but they'll immediately place a hold on the seller's account for the amount of the dispute which obviously gets their attention...

Back