USPS Final Appeal ?

This was the item shipped . Weatherhead T-400 hydraulic crimp die set . 8 sets of dies , bowl , 3 crimp rings and 3 press rings . 7 sets of dies were missing . Each die set is worth well over $200 . I had to provide value 3 times before the finally agreed that they lost them and they were worth what they sold for . :rolleyes: Case is closed .

Attachments

• IMG_0630.JPG
    IMG_0630.JPG
    528.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    541.9 KB · Views: 7
I mailed my bills at the post office April 1. Got a text April 11 from AT and T that my bill was late - wanted me to pay by credit card. Seems like theirs are always late getting there. Called bank the 12th and had not cleared. It cleared today. Only 15 days to arrive.
This isn't usps this is your creditor having your old fashion check sit around ,err I mean processing because that requires a human and they would prefer your payment electronically.
As someone who uses usps frequently as well as receiving my invoice payments that way, if you mail it I will receive it in 3-4 days
BUT you actually have to put it in the mail in order for it to get there in 3-4 days lol

This was the item shipped . Weatherhead T-400 hydraulic crimp die set . 8 sets of dies , bowl , 3 crimp rings and 3 press rings . 7 sets of dies were missing . Each die set is worth well over $200 . I had to provide value 3 times before the finally agreed that they lost them and they were worth what they sold for . :rolleyes: Case is closed .
Happy it worked out, too bad it was such a hassle....

John

Back