Today's Joke - 2023 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a article in a mustang magazine about this. Same picture. A Shelby GT 500. Best I remember Guy wouldn’t sell cause it was his brothers car whom had passed. Worth much more than 20k.
I know a few people like that.
A lady owns an Opel GT that she won't sell because her 93yo uncle drove it there a week before he died. It's been there for almost 30 years.
A family owns a 67 Impala and 67 Riviera and both cars have been sitting in a garage since the owners died. Over 50 years, now. The parents of brother that owns the Impala is 64. The one that owns the Riviera is turning 60 next month. The garage is at their parents house and hasn't been lived in for 4 years.
After this generation goes, there's only 4 left. None are interested in the cars.

I once bought one of those blown-up realistic sex dolls. It didn't work out. It kept having headaches.
I tried to get my money back. The company wrote back saying, "hey, you wanted it to be realistic".
As Rodney Dangerfield use to say "I ain't get no respect".
We had to put clothes on it to take it out on the motorcycle… found it on a trip to Key West…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back