Reference Image Overlay

flutie98

Registered
Registered
Hey Folks, running TDRO Plus (Beta) and was trying to use the image overlay function with a .png clip from google drive. However when I hit the add image button in the graphical view nothing happens. If I instead click on the camera button above it, that kicks open the camera app and I can proceed through the calibration process. I have my tablet mounted to an arm so using its camera is not feasible. Anyone else have this issue?

Does your tablet have a file browser?

I had files by google on that tablet. I did go download another file explorer and now new behavior. Upon hitting the add image button I get an app select prompt and have choice between google photos and new file explorer. Choosing either app does nothing and just kicks back to the graphical view page.

What build of the app are you using? Are you on Beta track, or just are using beta access to the Plus version?

What build of the app are you using? Are you on Beta track, or just are using beta access to the Plus version?
I am on the beta track in google play, running v. 3.24.06 Build 2024-06-18.

TDA420 is on v3.2 firmware

@ycroosh Any findings on this issue?
I can't reproduce this on any of my tablets. Most likely this is something with your tablet/OS. After the app selection prompt the app should open, let you select the file, and then hand off control back to TouchDRO. Somehow your tablet is not opening the files app. The fact that you see the selection prompt means that TouchDRO did call the external app correctly (the prompt comes form he OS).

Regards
Yuriy

I just went and wiped the tablet and installed latest Android image. Seems to have fixed the issue.

Back