New house !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
The daughter got the word minutes ago she got the house we all agreed upon this past Saturday . Very expensive but the entire area is down near DC so it is what it is . Big basement to load up with tools and equipment she's inheriting early from me . :big grin: She's pretty stoked about the house and her new job starts in 2 weeks . Think she'll be working down close to Jason in Northern Virginia about 20 minutes away from home so not really a bad drive . We'll see , and I wish her luck . She'll need a lawn mower first off . :grin:

"Big basement to load up with tools and equipment she's inheriting early from me."
Dave, and I are on personal phone number relations, if he's upset he will tell me.

Congrats to your daughter, Dave. What area is her house in? Hopefully you have a chance to visit me some time :)
-Jason

Congrats to your daughter, Dave. What area is her house in? Hopefully you have a chance to visit me some time :)
-Jason
Gaithersburg Jason . Not far from the river and where she'll be working in NV . We went down this past Sat with a list and met up with the realtor . We all agreed on a place with a large yard and walk out basement . I'm sure I'll be spending time down there very soon and will definately swing by . Actually will be down tomorrow for the inspection . Her new position starts in a week and a half .

There's some nice places in Gaithersburg. My daughter lives there as well. An expensive place live, but nice.

There's some nice places in Gaithersburg. My daughter lives there as well. An expensive place live, but nice.
It is expensive for sure . The big buck homes command big buck salaries but this is way over my head . :grin:

Somehow, maybe next year, we are going to move to the general area to be nearer our kids. Going to be an interesting search. Hope to find some common ground between our needs and what we can afford. Have to finish dealing with an estate first.

Back