Latest OTA update seems to have broken Offset cancel process.....icon remains Green @Yes or Cancel of Offset.

tommybees

Registered
Registered
On another note, my scale display numerals remain "solid" grey but seem to function normally. Is this indicating a noisy signal issue or other setting. Green icons show up for other functions so it is not a global display setting and I dont have any circle functions set.

On another note, my scale display numerals remain "solid" grey but seem to function normally. Is this indicating a noisy signal issue or other setting. Green icons show up for other functions so it is not a global display setting and I dont have any circle functions set.
Have you tried restarting the app after the update? This sounds like something to stuck in "disconnecting" or "connecting" state.

Have you tried restarting the app after the update? This sounds like something to stuck in "disconnecting" or "connecting" state.
Hello - yes a restart removed the persistent green Offset icon, thanks.

The scale numerals still remain solid white...functional but not changing color based on description of function in the manual. Any input here would be helpful as well.

Hello - yes a restart removed the persistent green Offset icon, thanks.

The scale numerals still remain solid white...functional but not changing color based on description of function in the manual. Any input here would be helpful as well.
I don't think this is a problem with the app. I've never seen this behavior, and given that the latest update is over a month old and nobody else ran into this, I'm inclined to think that there is something going on with your tablet. As far as what exactly it is, I don't know. Check accessibility settings, may be?

Regards
Yuriy

Back