Joint venture Business for sale

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I'm putting my CAD-SM business up for sale. It is a joint Venture between me and the USPS. Cardboard Aided Design Scissor Machining. USPS provides the material you will need to supply the design and scissors. Photos attached and example of 3-D model.

Attachments

• IMG_3328.JPG
    IMG_3328.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3329.JPG
    IMG_3329.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3330.JPG
    IMG_3330.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3331.JPG
    IMG_3331.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3336.JPG
    IMG_3336.JPG
    283.2 KB · Views: 40
You know what is said - Opportunity don't knock! (Nice CAD!!)

My son and I have been using that system to build parts for his Vintage Race Car for 20 plus years. Things like radiator shrouds, cold air intake boxes, front air dams and countless brackets. It works great. Allows you to check the fit of the parts and make changes to your design without wasting material.

Richard

My son and I have been using that system to build parts for his Vintage Race Car for 20 plus years. Things like radiator shrouds, cold air intake boxes, front air dams and countless brackets. It works great. Allows you to check the fit of the parts and make changes to your design without wasting material.

Richard
It sure does save a lot of mistakes. I made the metal table for my band saw at least 4 years ago and just kept taking it off after I used it. The thin Sheetmetal ones that come with the saws are only good for making terrible noises. I had considered making the kind that clamp into the vice but I would need to store it and still put it on and take it off each time I wanted to use the saw in the vertical position. And besides I at least get some benefit for paying the awfully inflated prices of shipping by reusing the card board. LOL Thanks for your kind words.

Back