Here we go again

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
ORDER PLACED
Sep 5, 2024 12:08 PM PST
ORDER # 111-1660371-6309027
B0DBZFWFLL

Turning Inserts SRDPN1010H10 SRDPN1212H10 SRDPN1616H10 SRDPN2020K10 SRDPN2525M10 Turning Tool RPMT10T3 RPMW R5 Turning Insert(SRDPN1010H10)
shipping iconDate Shipped: Sep 8, 2024 4:36 PM PST
Order Details
YOUR CONVERSATION WITH

XINMIAO Global Trade Ltd​

Sep 19, 2024 5:55 PM
Dear Amazon customer, the srdpn1010h10 you purchased is just the shank, the blades need to be purchased separately. Your malicious review has affected me I would like you to delete this review.

Thank you for your feedback!

My Response

Your advertisement is misleading. I will not delete the review. It shows a picture of the inserts next to the shank. It also list the part number of the inserts . I will report your misleading advertisement to Amazon.

I think it's just poor translation. Theyv'e got the insert and tool part numbers completely backwards in the description. If your part number doesn't start with an "R" - it's not a round insert. The part numbers starting with "SR" are the holders.

GsT

I will not buy from Amazon. Though be it for other reasons.

I will not buy from Amazon. Though be it for other reasons.
My brother was the same way but it was because he hated Jeff Bezos. I feel the same way about Walmart. Sadly they both have gotton so big they control the consumer market. I live in a town of 100,000 people and no local suppliers left due to Walmart. Not even a Sears . they have all been driven out by Walmart /poor consumer judgment.

BTW I gave the seller a chance to make it right by sending me the inserts. That is when they said the inserts were not included.

I think it's just poor translation. Theyv'e got the insert and tool part numbers completely backwards in the description. If your part number doesn't start with an "R" - it's not a round insert. The part numbers starting with "SR" are the holders.

GsT
Yep they call the inserts "Blades" But the fact they mis-led the consumer is my issue. they could not be so illiterate they did not realize the picture was next to the tool. And what is really irritating is now I need to find an insert that fits the insert holder. This is my 3rd time around . First 2 rounds the screw fell thru the hole in the insert! Send it overseas it will be cheaper the rich Man North of Richmond said.

Yep they call the inserts "Blades" But the fact they mis-led the consumer is my issue. they could not be so illiterate they did not realize the picture was next to the tool. And what is really irritating is now I need to find an insert that fits the insert holder. This is my 3rd time around . First 2 rounds the screw fell thru the hole in the insert! Send it overseas it will be cheaper the rich Man North of Richmond said.

Should have bought the ones I linked to in the other other thread.

And I’m not trying to pick a scab here, but the pic you posted shows two insert holders along with the inserts.

You didn’t think you were getting two holders, did you?

This sort of thing is prevalent in the chineses marketing and I cautioned about it and have fell for it too.

When I got one tool holder instead of a set for $15 I went back to the listing and realized while confusing, the listing was not deceptive.

So I looked at myself in the mirror with shame and told myself not to make that mistake again.

ORDER PLACED
Sep 5, 2024 12:08 PM PST
ORDER # 111-1660371-6309027
B0DBZFWFLL

Turning Inserts SRDPN1010H10 SRDPN1212H10 SRDPN1616H10 SRDPN2020K10 SRDPN2525M10 Turning Tool RPMT10T3 RPMW R5 Turning Insert(SRDPN1010H10)
View attachment 503177Date Shipped: Sep 8, 2024 4:36 PM PST
Order Details
YOUR CONVERSATION WITH

XINMIAO Global Trade Ltd​

Sep 19, 2024 5:55 PM
Dear Amazon customer, the srdpn1010h10 you purchased is just the shank, the blades need to be purchased separately. Your malicious review has affected me I would like you to delete this review.

Thank you for your feedback!

My Response

Your advertisement is misleading. I will not delete the review. It shows a picture of the inserts next to the shank. It also list the part number of the inserts . I will report your misleading advertisement to Amazon.
Had the same thing happen on a motorcycle wheel adapter for my wheel balancer through Alibaba .

Seller showed both parts in the pictures, no mention of any kind that it included only the shaft and not the actual wheel adaptor pieces and they also listed the price at 60% off, making it seem like the whole set up was included.

They did not request I drop the review, just a one sentence response "only includes the shaft". to which I responded that Is the problem... you intentionally left that out of the product description.

IF you do not want more negative reviews you need to add "only the shaft is included" to the product description.

Guess I did get the shaft.

Should have bought the ones I linked to in the other other thread.

And I’m not trying to pick a scab here, but the pic you posted shows two insert holders along with the inserts.

You didn’t think you were getting two holders, did you?

This sort of thing is prevalent in the chineses marketing and I cautioned about it and have fell for it too.

When I got one tool holder instead of a set for $15 I went back to the listing and realized while confusing, the listing was not deceptive.

So I looked at myself in the mirror with shame and told myself not to make that mistake again.
I honestly thought I was ordering the one you linked to. Please post the link again. Also thought I was ordering the 12mm holder and i got the 10 mm holder instead.

Back