Electrical parts

Pevehouse

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Hello gentlemen, just wanted to post up a few pictures of the electrical stuff I’m removing from the Harig 618 cabinet and see if any of it is useful stuff I should keep. Electrical is not my cup of tea so I will need help identifying them.all of it appears to be made in Germany, well maybe not the square D stuff.Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1904.jpeg
    IMG_1904.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1905.jpeg
    IMG_1905.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1906.jpeg
    IMG_1906.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1907.jpeg
    IMG_1907.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1908.jpeg
    IMG_1908.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 24
Depends greatly on what you intend to do with it. Are you going to swap the motor for a single phase unit? Rotary phase conver or solid state? VFD? And what condition is each component you want to salvage?

Often salvaging take more expertise than buying new. And definitely more time.

The quickest way forward would be to buy all new components in kits.

Well I would certainly keep all of it... But I'm an industrial hoarder!
Depends greatly on what you intend to do with it. Are you going to swap the motor for a single phase unit? Rotary phase conver or solid state? VFD? And what condition is each component you want to salvage?

Often salvaging take more expertise than buying new. And definitely more time.

The quickest way forward would be to buy all new components in kits.
Gonna run her off of a VFD. Just was kind of curious as to what this stuff was and how it works really. I do plan on running g the factory oil pump that’s in the grinder. I assume somewhere in here we have a step down to 120 volt for that pump

The relays could be very useful in many projects.
The large heavy transformer just above and two the left is gold for a hobbiest depending on ratings.
The on off switch seems to be a guarded switch and if still functioning would make a good on off switch for a grinder belt sander or such.
The fused disconnect is great peice I would normally run my power to the machine through and can be used with single or multi phase circuits.
Each time you have to buy one of those cord grips for a cable to exit an enclosure you will be kicking yourself.
You will have enough things to buy as your project progresses save some money save the earth reuse repurpose and rebuild equipment more affordable

The relays could be very useful in many projects.
The large heavy transformer just above and two the left is gold for a hobbiest depending on ratings.
The on off switch seems to be a guarded switch and if still functioning would make a good on off switch for a grinder belt sander or such.
The fused disconnect is great peice I would normally run my power to the machine through and can be used with single or multi phase circuits.
Each time you have to buy one of those cord grips for a cable to exit an enclosure you will be kicking yourself.
You will have enough things to buy as your project progresses save some money save the earth reuse repurpose and rebuild equipment more affordable
Thank you for going over it with me. I will keep and reuse what I can

Back