Burgmaster 0B belt source

jlrice54

Registered
Registered
I just made a deal for three Burgmaster 0B drill presses in one lot. I've sourced a few chucks to replace a few that were missing but I suspect I'll need a few belts. I don't pick them up until mid October since they are three states away and I'm passing through their location on a short business trip. Does anyone who has ran one of these know the part number of the drive belt? I've heard it's a cogged belt. I've only seen the pictures on the list for sale so I'm not sure of belt condition or if there is a number on the belts which could be cross referenced so if anyone has a number or source I'd appreciate it. I've already downloaded and printed every document about them I've been able to locate online and have located a local source for some of the ISO320 gearbox oil for them.

I'm not so sure if it's a standard size. I could not find any info on the net. Only parts source I have ever heard of is Mar-Matt Co in Long Beach CA. No website, have to call.

I got the belts from a guy who used to sell them on ebay. He stated they are very hard to find & he had them custom made for his own machines. They are no longer listed on ebay but I contacted the guy, he said he had some left & sold me a couple. The belts I received are made by Gates but none of the numbers on belt come up on Gates' website or Google.
Here's a quote of my own post from 2017 when I was looking for a belt. I can't help you with a source but here's a pic of the numbers on the belts I received. But if they really were custom made not sure if the numbers will be much of help unless you contact Gates.

Attachments

• 20240928_153832.jpg
    20240928_153832.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 2
Back