Beryl

verbotenwhisky

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I know Beryl was only a Cat 1 but I hope all our friends and their families along the Texas Gulf coast are all safe and dry.

Second this . Seems like Beryl has been hanging around for weeks now . :( Hope everyone stays high and dry .

Hurricanes are never fun. Dad talked about the ones that hit his childhood home on the Eastern seaboard.
Looks like we will get the remains on the 10-11 this week.
Pierre

is it wrong to be slightly disappointed that it moved too far east for us to get any Rain in Austin? Regardless, I hear lots of people in Houston and Galveston are without power, hope that gets fixed for them quickly.

is it wrong to be slightly disappointed that it moved too far east for us to get any Rain in Austin? Regardless, I hear lots of people in Houston and Galveston are without power, hope that gets fixed for them quickly.
Hard for them to get the power back when there ain’t any power company trucks around. About 1 this afternoon, I drove 60 mile to my daughter’s and back, not one single truck on the road. Son saw first truck in town around 5 pm. Been sunshine and calm breeze since 2 pm.

My father lost 2 big oak trees 30+inches in diameter, one broke off and the other rolled up out of the ground while his neighbor lost one of similar size, fortunately they didn't land on anyone nor anything important.

33500 meters without power here in east Texas, probably more in other power companys. Been off since 3:00 pm (11:00 pm now). We have a generator but it’s not big enough to pull the ac. Thankfully the temp is 72*.

Chuck

Back