7x14 to 7x16 Rebuild

Yeah, I realised how it could be read.

That said, the fact that Rob only comes over maybe once every other year and Jack only twice a year should put people off! :grin:

I'm not sure Jack or Rob would be happy with the idea of them having to travel with a half-size shipping container. :grin:

Speaking of imports. After taking another look at the slide I have and found it wanting, I've ordered the same vertical slide as you (different eBay name, same company). Unfortunately they didn't have an offering without the pallet so I'll have two pallets. Eh, no bad thing.

Yeah, I noticed that. Was hoping to get a second pallet to use with the 5x4 slide I ordered from the "leicester" firm but then I noticed a difference in the listing I was looking at. I have vertical t-nut slots on my T&S slide, the one I was looking at to get the pallet from has horizontal t-nut slots. Does it make a difference? yes.

Dropped you a message as regards the Import slide.

Oh, bloody hell!:idea:

Having heard about Dan's kits and been sad that it wouldn't be financially doable, even if he'd ship to the UK, it has only just now occurred to me, that I have some family members in Canada (my son-in-law's brother, Jack who is a really good lad), and a mate from school who lives on the outskirts of Chicago.

One or both of those two might do me a favour. Although the mate from school might take the 'Render unto Caeser what is Caeser's' line, being proper born-again Evangelical Christian.

That said, he has been living in the States for 30 odd years, so that cultural loathing of all governments may well have rubbed off on him by now!:grin:

Jack will definitely be handy for Accusize though and hopefully US vendors.

I assume that the tax burden for an individual in Canada buying from the States isn't too onerous, yeah?
No, especially if you can have it go through customs as used machinery parts.

If you have someone who visits, these packages don't take up much space really. Probably 6"x6"x10" total. The shipping box is roughly 12"x12"x6" and there's a lot of packing.

They will easily fit in a suitcase.

Back