1919-1922 WILLARD 15" ENGINE LATHE PARTS

WARLOCK OFFEOAD

Registered
Registered
Anyone in here familiar with this lathe. I'm beginning the process of restoration for personal use. Looking for parts and any info available. This old machine is very solid and in good shape.I need a cabinet as seen in picture . This one's missing door and back corner busted off. Also need carriage wheel 8 " they broke it off before I got it. Thanks in advance.1000001660.jpg

Making progress. Got the thing running with cheap motor for now working on restoring painting motor that came with it. Going to have to make some gears for clutch mechanism. Previous owners removed them and pinned pulley drive to shaft. So basically it's direct drive. That resulted in burning up the cheap motor. Got a door made from the cabinet out of cast iron. No parts available for these so got to make what is needed1000001781.jpg1000001782.jpg

Looks like a very stout machine, you will have to make the parts you need but things like gears can usually be sourced from a company like Boston Gear, or picked out of a scrap pile someone has. Might need modification but that's why we have tools, right?

Post up pictures of what you need, someone might have something suitable.

John

Back