Zoro Tools 15% Off And Free Shipping

Luminast

Active User
Registered
This discount seems to apply only to purchases through ebay. Can't find mention of it on the Zoro web site, but they seem to list about everything through ebay anyway. No clue as to when it expires.

I was shopping for a nice used 1-2" digital micrometer and found I could buy the Mitutoyo Quantumike from Zoro for $170 new with this discount. This compares to Amazon's already great price of $200.

This discount seems to apply only to purchases through ebay. Can't find mention of it on the Zoro web site, but they seem to list about everything through ebay anyway. No clue as to when it expires.

I was shopping for a nice used 1-2" digital micrometer and found I could buy the Mitutoyo Quantumike from Zoro for $170 new with this discount. This compares to Amazon's already great price of $200.

Is there a code that you need to use? Thanks
michael

Is there a code that you need to use? Thanks
michael

No code seems to be needed. If you put the Zoro Tools items in your Ebay "cart" and then choose "Pay Now" this 15% discount should show up as a subtraction from your total purchase. At least that was the way it worked for me. Note that clicking the "Pay Now" button still does not obligate you to the purchase. You still have the opportunity to review the total, and back out, before making payment so there is no risk to check it.

Back