Yuasa Rotary Table.

woodtickgreg

Active User
Registered
I cannot believe my good fortune on this one. Very good condition, table is great! Just a little dirty from sitting in a shop and will clean right up.
A high quality japanese made Yuasa 12" rotary table. Paid $250 for it.

Look at that table, some idiot didn't drill a hole in it or run a cutter across it.
20161226_085637_001.jpg
Tag says it all.
20161226_085653_001.jpg
It's not rusty at all, just dirty, wiped my finger on the handwheel and the chrome below just sparkled.
20161226_085708_005.jpg
Even the base isn't beat up.
20161226_090913_001.jpg
Man I'm super happy with this find, it will be a nice compliment to my mill.

What a great score! Beautiful condition, what's it weigh?

A 12".
Huge.
This will require some planning to move!
Nice Score.

Daryl
MN

What a great score! Beautiful condition, what's it weigh?

A 12".
Huge.
This will require some planning to move!
Nice Score.
Daryl
MN

Funny thing is I forgot my dolly when I went to pick it up because I was so excited about getting it. I asked the seller if he had one, but he said one of his kids had borrowed it, just my luck. So I told the seller get the door, I picked it up and carried it out and set it on the tailgate of my truck. You should a seen the look on the guys face when I did that because I'm 56 years old and grey haired. I said I'm old, not feeble, lol. Most people underestimate me anyway. After I caught my breath I slid it in the rest of the way.
Maybe I'm not supposed to know how heavy it really is?
Check my thread in Burke mills, I'll be showing how I move my millright by myself. No I'm not a strong man or body builder, lol, but I did put some thought into it. You guys might find it interesting.

Back