Yuasa Rotary Table Info Needed

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys with the purchase of my BP came a Yuasa Super Accu-Dex 550-008,came with a 3jaw chuck and a flat plate.I know nothing about this and I gave Mr. Google a try but could not find what I was looking for.Is there a manual on how to use this,setup,and can the indexing plates be purchase so that I can make gears.I look over on the auction site and found one just like what I have and it shows the indexing plates as accessory with the handle.My BP is an 82 model so I don't know what yr the rotary table is so it may be older than the mill but it sure looks about the same or just very little use.I post pics of it but my cpu bit the dirt so I'm on the work laptop for now.Any help,to websites,links,Utubes,for manuals and how to use this.Thanks----kroll

Thanks for the link,sent them an email.---kroll

Kroll what would you like to know about your Yuasa info?

sam

Sam,I like to locate a manual for this.But mostly I don't have a clue on how to use it,basically what all will it do?I have a 3 jaw chuck and a face plate and a tailstock.Watching some Utubes I see they also use these(I think) for making gears but I don't have indexing plates.Can plates still be purchase(where?) for this rotary table and if so how do I set it up to make gears?I figure that there is several different makes of rotary tables with plates and each one has maybe a different way of setting them up.
Sam all this is new to me so I'm at the very beginning,but I have been told that making gears is a pain and I should just purchase replacment gears from Boston Gear and machine the gear to fit.Being told its just alot of work,so I want to learn alittle about gears so that I know what I have and what I need as far as the gears itself.The table I want to know what all it will do so that I can put it to use and not have it just laying around.Thank you for asking,hope to hear back---kroll

Thanks Don,I did find some manuals after going back afew times and looking more.I think I did find one that matches mine which is the Super Accu Dex 550-008.But I'm going to check to see if they can send me a manual cause it looks like their printer is as bad as mine.I also ask via email about the indexing plates and cost.So tomorrow I should hear something----kroll

Back