Youtube videos

Gadget

Active User
Registered
I have a number of Youtube videos available for viewing. Many of them are of my CNC table in action. Some of them are tagged with the Longevity welding site and are of either plasma cutting or welding. I tagged them as a favor to the owner of the Longevity welding company (Simon). I've become good friends with him over the years and try to help him wherever I can. I'm not trying to push his units here, just explaining why they are tagged with his logo.
My Youtube account is Gadget047, have a look and let me know what you think.
Dan

I found the casting videos to be very interesting.

I found the casting videos to be very interesting.

Thanks, I just build a new waste motor oil burner for my furnace. It will melt 9 lbs of aluminum in less than 15 minutes. Propane got too expensive.

Gagdet and everyone,

Please feel free to post the videos on here. Click the "insert video" icon in the editing menu, and insert the url and it pops up like this:

[video=youtube;5PeadD3sPNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PeadD3sPNA[/video]

It comes out nice on here!

Nelson

Thanks, I just build a new waste motor oil burner for my furnace. It will melt 9 lbs of aluminum in less than 15 minutes. Propane got too expensive.

I'll have to get on there and check out your waste oil setup.........I'm at the point now where I do enough casting that propane is getting expensive. Have you tired brass? Just wonder how well it worked with your waste oil setup.

I'll have to get on there and check out your waste oil setup.........I'm at the point now where I do enough casting that propane is getting expensive. Have you tired brass? Just wonder how well it worked with your waste oil setup.

Lanny,
I haven't done any brass, my crucibles are made of steel pipe and wouldn't work for that much heat. So far I haven't had the need for brass anyway.

Nelson,
I'll embed a few videos when I get to a post that's relative to them.
Dan

Back