You Think I Paid Too Much????

for $20, you got took brother -
you'd better send the lot of obviously faulty tooling to California for immediate inspection and deposition into a safe place (my soft wood lined bottom drawer in my kennedy box).
we can have stuff like that contaminating your shop, in fact if those $20 tools came into contact with other tooling, you may need to send them to quarantine too as a precautionary measure... ;)

i'm not recognizing the doodad in the lower left corner, does anybody know what it is???

Hi mike, that doodad is used to countersink holes , it is depth adjustable, the cutter is changeable.
We used them at the rocket factory after template drilling holes in skins to counter sink for rivets.
They were used with hand drill motors

It is a micrometer countersink. Used mostly on aircraft and aerospace work. I have one, and some of the 1/4-28 shank drills and other tooling as well, but what I am really looking for is a 1/4-28 drive air angle drill to drive them with. The ones I have found for sale are crazy pricey and most have RPM's far too high for anything I want to do with one. Most also look like they have lived a tough life.

Yup, serious as a heart attack :grin:

I still have $2980 to spend!!!!

If anyone needs a 1-1/2" or a 2" pipe taps let me know. I doubt I'll ever use them.
They are still nice to have. I have a set of the exact same sizes on my work Truck and can't wait to break them out.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well my addiction took over again.I just can't help myself.

Got these for $23. The air tools work great. Did have to put a new air fitting on the sander though....... ;)
Not sure where I'll find belts for it.

They have an HF band saw there for $50, I passed on that. But it's a great deal. I posted it in the Craigslist section.

Is there like a Henry Ford clinic for this addiction????

20160819_103048.jpg

20160819_102913.jpg

Sanding belts are still available for those things. They are good to have around. I have a couple. You did good....that belt sander is several hundred dollars if it's a name brand.

Back