Yet Another Project - Techno 9x20 Cnc Lathe

Knowing this is a long dormant thread, I'm in desperate need of the password to the VFD. The default VFD password (225) does not work. Does anyone know what Techno-Isel uses?

Knowing this is a long dormant thread, I'm in desperate need of the password to the VFD. The default VFD password (225) does not work. Does anyone know what Techno-Isel uses?
Did you ever get the password? I am in need of the same. Also, you mentioned replacing the motors, do you still have the originals? If so, I am interested in buying them, I bought my Techno Isel with both axis motors missing.

That's true, I did not have the setup tutorial at the time. I did read it last night.
Maybe I'll tackle that this week while I wait for parts to come in for my other projects
Did you ever complete? Still have the original motors? If so, I am interested in purchasing.

Did you ever get the password? I am in need of the same. Also, you mentioned replacing the motors, do you still have the originals? If so, I am interested in buying them, I bought my Techno Isel with both axis motors missing.
Try 127 or 128. One of these is the get out of jail passwords.

My drive died shortly after my install. Be sure to power the drive and let it sit for a while to recondition the drive prior to strenuous use.

Try 127 or 128. One of these is the get out of jail passwords.

My drive died shortly after my install. Be sure to power the drive and let it sit for a while to recondition the drive prior to strenuous use.
I switched gears, decided to not resurrect the Techno board and motors. Purchased clearpath servos and Acorn board to start fresh. The Acorn interface was just too nice to overlook.

Back