Yesterdays Score

Old Iron

Active User
Registered
I went to the a friends house to visit and we got to talking about reloading. He has a nephew that was staying with them for awhile and he was into shooting bench rest long range.

Anyway he got a new Scale, Powder Dispenser because the one he had wasn't doing what he wanted. And Joe told me he left the old one and he was going to trash it.

Well I said don't do that and he said you can have it he got it and I left before he could change his mind.

I went on the Lyman site and down loaded a manual for it, I went through the set up and it works just fine. So I got a new to me $375.00 Lyman Scale Powder Dispenser for free.

Paul

Scale.JPG

Indeed, what a score my friend. I have always wondered how well those new gadgets worked. Looks like you get to find out. I guess mainly I wondered A) Accuracy B) Settle time C) How well they handles long grain stick powder D) How to give up my scale and measure I have been using since 1964.

Please fill us all in.

Enjoy your new treasures.

Nothing but X's,

Last edited:
Haven't tried long grain yet I did load 50- 223 today I used Hodgdon BL-c(2) 24.5 grains. I check it on to other scales and they both weight it at 24.5 grains so I think its is going to be good. You saw the PACT scale and dispenser I've been using it for 12 years and it is still Accurate.

Paul

Back